Free for players to race solo or multiplayer on quarterly renewed official campaigns, including 25 tracks, allowing players to earn medals and record scores in the regional rankings. Players will be able to enjoy other player’s creations on the Arcade Channel, try various editors (tracks, replays and skins) and map review servers. The weekly Nations League is also available for casual competitions.
Enjoy a fun racing experience for free with regularly updated content and collectable rewards. Even solo, race against other players’ ghosts that are close to your level to help you improve progressively, at your own pace. 25 official tracks, updated every 3 months and playable solo, online and locally to practice your racing skills. You can either play by yourself and enjoy the drive, or collect medals and assess your skills with regional and international rankings.
Genre: Massively Multiplayer, Racing
- OS: Windows Vista or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2 GHz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card must be 512 MB or more and should be a DirectX 10 – compatible or DirectX 11 – compatible
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers